December 19, 2005

Hmmm...

Ok, so I wasn't bored but I was curious and decided it's time I try out a couple of these random quizzes. Since it seems to be all the rage on some blogs! (lol) I think I shocked myself with this one below. hehehe




Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake





You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many. The minute you meet anyone, you can make the crave you almost immediately. You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss. A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.


I was hoping the answer to this would be purple...but anyway...blue's in the same family?


Your Blog Should Be Blue

Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere. You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant. From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.


Interesting. The following one has a ring of truth to it.

How You Are In Love
You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.
You give and take equally in relationships.
You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered.
You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.
You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.


That's it for now. Toodles! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since my religion does not permit me to read *such* kind of material, I am refraining from commenting on this article.
-Pad-