November 26, 2005

How Time Flies

So, it's been a while since I last wrote. I can't believe I let a whole year go by without writing anything else. I guess I had 'writer's block' although I don't really want to use that excuse. So, I'll try to keep an updated blog from this moment on.

Hmm, let's see...what have I been upto? I don't think I've been doing anything exciting. Either that or my memory is really failing me. Anyway, it's almost the end of November. It has started to snow here in Toronto. It looks gorgeous outside. I don't remember if I enjoyed Summer and Fall this year. I don't think I made full use of summer as I could have, but I remember enjoying Fall a lot! I just think it was short-lived this time around. Suddenly, my mind is flooded with all sorts of topics I could blog about. So let's get to it eh?

No comments: